AiM - Reimbursement
AiM has been helping the medical devices industry in getting access to the German market. Our guide explains the basic principles of the German reimbursement system and gives an overview of the German market and healthcare system.
- AiM supports medical device manufacturers
in all aspects of reimbursement
- AiM's comprehensive approach has helped
more than 250 companies grow
- AiM – assistants for commercializing medical
devices in Germany
Our main focus is on
- reimbursement and pricing analyses,
- market access consulting,
- appraisal of clinical evidence and safety and support for study designs.
Since 2007, AiM has supported the medical device industry. We help medical device manufacturers access the German and other leading markets in Europe. To date, we have completed more than 800 projects for more than 250 clients.
We analyze product potentials. We identify correct reimbursement pathways. We speed up reimbursement and product launch. We identify distribution channels and assess local distributors.
We help medical device manufacturers bring their products to
European markets quickly and optimally:
Strategic Consulting for Germany
- Pricing and market access
- Portrayal of individual product reimbursement pathways
- Assistance with review processes conducted by the German Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) and other European health authorities
- Distribution strategies
Health Economics &
- Value demonstration
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Reimbursement Applications
Real-world and Care Provision
- Treatment cost analyses
- Hospital data analyses in cooperation with IMC clinicon
- Assessment of inpatient and ambulatory sector potentials
- Competition and regulation analysis
- European market entry strategies
- Evaluation of distribution pathways
- Planning, consulting, evaluation
- Conducted by the CSG – Clinical Study Group
Reimbursement of Digital Health Apps
- Market access and reimbursement
- Support for inclusion in the DiGA directory
- Assessment of alternative reimbursement pathways outside the DVG (Digitales-Versorgungs-Gesetz)
of Medical Devices
Since 2007, AiM has been helping the medical devices industry in getting access to the German market. Our guide explains the basic principles of the German reimbursement system and gives an overview of the German market and healthcare system.
We have up-dated our guide in 2022, please find the most recent developments about reimbursement of medical devices in Germany and current market access data here: